Monday, October 17, 2011

Expo TV-great program to test and keep products

I have been a member of expotv.com since 2010. You earn points for reviewing product you already own, my uploading a video of your thoughts. If you sign up for Tryology program they send you products and you upload a video review of what you thought.  Some of the invites I have right now is to review any Gain product,head and shoulders product, and review any pet toy. You will recieve 500 points for each that you submit a video review of.

Since I have been a member of the Tryology I have received 2 boxes of free Bisquick, $10 in Itunes credit to purchase an ipad app and review it, and hair color. That is just to name a few. They send you an email to submit a screener survey to see if you qualify. Below is the link to become a member.


http://www.expotv.com/raf/Aprilaakre

No comments:

Post a Comment